Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Forgetten Fastback Story

So a buddy of mine im's me out of the blue about an old car he has owned since 1976...said people were really bothering him about it, stored at his uncles house for years. It was a front end wreck and when he bought it back then it was considered not worth fixing. I have been talking to him about this car for about 7 years now periodically asking him about it. Fast forward to 2009: My friend im's me saying “hey you still interested in that old car of mine? I told you I would give you first shot if I let it go, I am afraid someone might steal it now” And that is how this chapter begins: Let the project begin, time to bring this one back from the dead. The resurrection of a 1965 Mustang Fastback V8 4 speed Actual photos of the frist time I saw the car: